Restricted Excess Restricted Excess

bravo

good start at dnb it deffinetly sounds like it cud be somthing big later...the drum line is a lil thin but besides that plz redo the song with thick bassline.

LJCoffee responds:

Thanks - you might like "Jase & Bazz" a little more than this track. I'll certainly look into reworking this - I have yet to listen to your stuff but I think that a laid back D&Bish sort of track might be completely cool if mixeed with Hip-Hop percussion and then mashed up and glitched a bit.

There's some Soup in my Fly There's some Soup in my Fly

the noises!!

Lay off the shrooms homie..still sick but trippy as shit!

LJCoffee responds:

but I love the shrooms... I appreciate the comments - sick an' trippy are compliments in my book!

Remission_Warder Remission_Warder

niccce

This is chill bro....in the background i can hear a tweaked loop from sony acid if im not mistaken....sounds sick with this...keep it up

LJCoffee responds:

tweaked loops - most likely - I use Acid Pro a lot and I'm not above using some of the stock loops that ship with! :)

Thanks for the review, I'll be sure to check out your stuff over the next few days.

Reality Acidic (COMPLETE) Reality Acidic (COMPLETE)

good

NEEDS EXPOSDURE

Deep Acid Deep Acid

Just One ? for everyone

Y rnt u on the radar yet? you really need some exposure

-API- Hypnotized -API- Hypnotized

siiick and fuck greenday

This is smooth and laid back....fuck green day

-=†PDX_DoX†=-

-API- Meltdown (Heavy DnB) -API- Meltdown (Heavy DnB)

Another Home Run

Hes done it again!

-API- Silver Lining -API- Silver Lining

NOS->

U sent me this over aim already and i think i told u that day that i was doing NOS to it.....this song is great keep it up!

-=†PDX_DoX†=-

«ETERNITY» [FINAL].:Dj Spada:. «ETERNITY» [FINAL].:Dj Spada:.

sick

This is intense...u gotta let me know where u got the voice...its almost like a dnb becuz it lacks the trancey melody...sick keep it up bro!

EN3RGIE responds:

Hey PDX_DoX! GLad u like my song. THose vocals where downloaded of the internet, i found them by luck actually and ya i agree with you it does lake a trancy melody compared to wut it was supposed to sound like, you can hear a demo version of this on my other accout (djspada) It sounds much better

anyway thx for your review!

bye!

StarWars Imperial March remix StarWars Imperial March remix

Could Be Huge

I absoluetly love starwars....who doesnt..but this was really thin it cud use alot more bass line somthing likel a saw and a bigger bass line.